There are eight kits in total and 16 difference gel polish colours to choose from.
The kits retail for $69.99 and are available online or at selected pharmacies in New Zealand.
There are loads of different coloured polishes available.
Above: The le mini macaron gel manicure kit, $69.99
The kits work out to be a little more expensive than one in salon gel manicure.
Quick and easy to use.
Far more cost effective than regular trips to the salon.
- The little top comes off to create a perfect pedicure
- Unique 3-in-1 gel nail polish combines a base, colour ad top coat all in one.
- There are only a limited number of polish colours available.
- The remover pads work out a little expensive but straight acetone on cotton wool also works to remove the polish.
- Doesn’t last as long as professional gel nails.
For more details or to shop this kit visit Le Mini Macaron