- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours
- 3 ½ cups filtered water
- 1 vanilla bean, insides scraped out
- 50g cold pressed ginger juice
- squeeze of lemon
- 1 Tbs spirulina powder
- 1 Tbs maca powder
- 3 Medjool dates
- Spirulina powder, to garnish (optional)
- Mix in a high-speed blender for 1 to 2 minutes until well blended. Store extra in the refrigerator or in an airtight container or Mason jar.
- Serve warm and frothy or chilled on ice.
- Optional: Dust with spirulina powder to garnish.
Thankfully no unicorns were harmed in the making of these pretty drinks.